Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Supermodel Clothing Line


German born supermodel Claudia Schiffer yesterday revealed that she is planning on releasing her own clothing line, the supermodel who will be following in the footsteps of fellow models Kate Moss who has been designing for Topshop since 2007 and Yasmin LeBon who recently has been desined a clothing line for Wallis. Claudia told the IHT's Techno Luxury conference yesterday that she is planning to release her own clothing line, the model also revealed that she has not agreed to any contracts just yet but she is in the process of making her fashion dreams a reality. Claudia also said "I have no definite product in mind, but I would love to do cashmere. It's something I wear all the time myself, but I'd love to do something a bit more price-friendly. Plus a lot of cashmere lines are very classic and timeless, while I'd want to do it a bit more fashion. Or I could imagine doing handbags." We should expect to see her line on release by 2010
Well I personally will be first in line for her collection when it comes out! Claudia we cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment