Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Helena Christensen is Shameless



40 year old Danish Supermodel Helena Christensen, has stripped down for the new issue of Elle magazine, revealing that she loves her female shape and is not ashamed to show it. In an interview for Elle the model said "I'm proud to say I love breasts. I love the female shape, It’s crazy that you can have movie posters with men with machine guns but oh, God forbid you pose naked! That never ceases to amaze me. It’s flabbergasting."

Helena makes a very good point. She also went on to say "I can understand if you push yourself into the camera and pose certain ways – that’s sexually erotic. But the sensual contours in the male or female shape? Come on, guys, relax! So I have no problems with it ... But I’m Danish. Everyone’s naked on the beaches.... WE DON'T CARE!"
What we can't help but love about Helena is that her attitude towards fashion is "to hell with it!"

She told the magazine "I think you’ve gotta have a care less attitude about it. I gotta do what I feel like doing. If I feel like dressing ridiculous today, I will."

"I don’t care. I love seeing people on the street where I’m thinking, What’s going on there? OK, that is wrong on so many levels, but pretty cool at the same time!"

It should be a crime for someone to look so good at 40, but its pretty amazing, if her secret to looking absolutely amazing is "to hell with it" then maybe it should be everyone's line of thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment