Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rubik's The New Face Of Wii Yoga


Stunning catwalk model Anja Rubik is the new face of Nentendo Wii Yoga. The 26 year old Polish-born model said "I've been practicing yoga for three years, It helps me relax mentally and focuses my mind. It can also do amazing things physically! it keeps me fit and helps my balance and focus. My job involves a lot of sitting on aeroplanes and a lot of walking in high heels! I find yoga helps with both."

When the models not at home having some 'me time' by doing yoga she is usually busy dominating the catwalk having walked for 'Christian Dior, Alexander McQueen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Gucci, Chanel, Fendi, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Balmain, Isabel Marant, Viktor & Rolf, Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney'

"I've just shot Fendi in Saint-Tropez with Karl Lagerfeld," she revealed. "And also H&M, Chloe, Armani Code and Jones New York this season so far - and I've also just shot for French Vogue. I will have some time off at Christmas - we'll have a really traditional celebration with the family at home - and then we'll probably head to the Alps for some skiing. So, not much rest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment