Monday, December 14, 2009

One's To Watch: Amber and Saffron Le Bon


Lead man of iconic band Duran Duran and eighties heart Simon Le Bon and his supermodel wife Yasmin Le Bon's daughters, Amber and Saffron, have talked about following in their parents footsteps...... but in very different ways. 20-year-old Amber, who is already following in her mother's footsteps as a model, has recently said that her dream job is becoming a photographer.

"I know modelling is not a lifelong career," Amber Le Bon said "and because I so love taking pictures of people, I think my future is going to be as a photographer. While modelling I am learning a lot about the work on the other side of the camera. I am constantly getting practical experience, although I haven't studied it technically."

While Amber's 18-year-old sister Saffron, has said she is thinking about following in her father's footsteps as a musician.

"I am the most like Dad out of all three of us," Saffron Le Bon told The Daily Telegraph. "I am not interested in going to university. All I want to do is make music. I want to sing, either on my own or with a band, but I don't want to go to music college. I am not sure what type of music suits me, but I love classical and opera."

No comments:

Post a Comment